OrbiCraft-Pro satellite kit presents a set of onboard devices of CubeSat-compliant spacecraft. When assembled, it can operate in laboratory and in open space conditions as well. Design supports both ways of usage: in a laboratory for educational purposes and on low-Earth orbits as CubeSat satellite for scientific purposes.
“Flight” modification* is an assembled, verified, and calibrated by manufacturer unit, passed all qualification testing with or w/o payload.
- 3U CubeSat structure – 1 pc.
- On-board computer – 1 pc.
- Power supply unit – 1 pc.
- Si solar panel (side) – 12 pcs.
- Si solar panel (edge) – 2 pcs
- UHF transceiver – 1 pc.
- UHF antenna system (w/service panel and RBF) – 1 pc.
- Protection side panels 3U – 4 pcs.
- Protection edge panels 3U – 2 pcs.
- Connection wires set 3U
- Transportation case
- Assembling and verification on manufacturer site
- Basic functional testing with protocol: PSU cycling, radio channel, electromagnetic angular velocity damping test
- Space qualification tests with approved protocol: vacuum, thermal and mechanical impact tests
*Standard modification. Can be changed for particular project.
|Mass assembled (w/o payload)||1,45 kg|
|Max mass allowed (w/ payload)||4 kg|
|Dimensions (w/ springs pressed and antenna folded)||108x108x340.5 mm|
|Dimensions at rails (w/ deployment system pressed)||100х100x340.5 mm|
|Available volume for payload||not less than 80х70х140 mm|
|Output voltage||5V ±0.5 V|
|Output voltage consumption||not more than 2A|
|Available average power consumption of payload on LEO||not more than (to be precised for exact orbit) 1500 mW|
|Battery capacity||not less than 39 Wh|
|On-board interface||CAN2.0 B|
|Number of solar panels||14 pcs.|
|Peak capacity made by one solar panel on LEO||not less than 2 W|
|Operating temperature range||-30...+60 °С|
|Telemetry transmitte||digital beacon with systems and payload status.
Regular and rich telemetry of systems by timer. Service telemetry on request.
|Radio channel frequency||435-437 MHz, frequency modulation|
|Radio channel protocol||AX.25, FEC|
|Radio data||rate 4800 bit/s, 56700 bit/s (default)|
|Battery type||Li-Ion 2S 5000 mAh|
|Battery rated voltage||7.4 V|
|Max. Battery Charging Current||5A|
|Options included||AS, TF, TM|