OrbiCraft-Pro satellite kit presentsa set of onboard devices of CubeSat-compliant spacecraft. When assembled, it can operate in laboratory and in open space conditions as well. Design supports both ways of usage: in a laboratory for educational purposes and on low-Earth orbits as CubeSat satellite for scientific purposes.
“Flight”* modification is an assembled, verified, and calibrated by manufacturer unit, passed all qualification testing with or w/o payload.
- 1U CubeSat structure – 1 pc.
- On-board computer – 1 pc.
- Power supply unit – 1 pc.
- Si solar panel (side) – 4 pcs.
- Si solar panel (edge) – 2 pcs
- UHF transceiver – 1 pc.
- UHF antenna system (w/service panel and RBF)– 1 pc.
- Protection side panels 1U – 4 pcs.
- Protection edge panels 1U – 2 pcs.
- Connection wires set 1U
- Transportation case
- Assembling and verification on manufacturer site
- Basic functional testing with protocol: PSU cycling, radio channel, electromagnetic angular ve-locity damping test
- Space qualification tests with approved protocol: vacuum, thermal and mechanical impact tests
*Standard modification. Can be changed for particular project.
|Mass w/ payload||1,33 kg|
|Available volume for payload||80х70х20 mm|
|Max mass of payload||up to 0,43 kg|
|Available average capacity of payload||up to 0,5 W|
|Max available capacity of payload||up to 16 W|
|Type of ADCS||electromagnetic|
|Orientation modes||B-DOT rotation damping, orientation determination|
|UHF command radio link||included|
|Options included||AS, TF, TM|