OrbiCraft Pro satellite kit presents a set of electronic and mechanical parts for manual assembling of CubeSat-compliant spacecraft, in other words, a CubeSat construction set. When assembled, it can operate in laboratory and in open space conditions as well. Design supports both ways of usage: in a laboratory for educational purposes and on low-Earth orbits as CubeSat satellite for scientific purposes*.
“Educational” modification** is an educational set designed for the students, studying basics of spacecraft design, production, assembling, testing and operational processes.
- 3U CubeSat structure – 1 pc.
- On-board computer – 1 pc.
- Power supply unit – 1 pc.
- Si solar panel (side) – 12 pcs.
- Si solar panel (edge) – 2 pcs
- UHF transceiver – 1 pc.
- UHF antenna system – 1 pc.
- Service panel – 1 pc.
- RBF key – 1 pc.
- Protection side panels 3U – 4 pcs.
- Protection edge panels 3U – 2 pcs.
- Connection wires set 3U
- Transportation case
- Technical documentation
Options included: no
* After passing the complex of pre-launch tests.
** Standard modification. Can be changed for particular project.